The Girl Next Door

Friday, October 4, 2013

[gallery]

#Moriarty and his constant manipulation of the narrative just fascinates me. #This moment is such a break in the storyline that it almost doesn’t feel like it should be in this type of show. #It probably shouldn’t but he makes it work because his character is constantly flipping everything you know on its head #or challenging the very notion of it as it exists and what comprises this in the first place only to smash it to pieces. #The way he subverts moments that should play out a certain way #or leads you down an entirely different path you didn’t see coming is so refreshing. #Ugh perfect character. I love you.


Posted by Sarah at 12:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Gallery, sherlock, text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (1244)
    • ▼  October (206)
      • deanpendragon:the fact that the url ‘brolinfinite’...
      • deanpendragon:castiemrys:i was in school drawing a...
      • [gallery]
      • a-cumberbatch-of-cookies:A Sherlock AU were it tur...
      • Actually I’m highly logical which allows me to loo...
      • [gallery]
      • ouijasquiji:are we on the level where i can insult...
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]doctorwhoaddicted: 
      • [audio http://www.tumblr.com/audio_file/generation...
      • [gallery]When a great man became a good one.
      • [gallery]#Moriarty and his constant manipulation o...
      • xerxxys:Has anyone ever wondered how Martin’s kids...
      • No title
      • What if someone called your phone, whispered your ...
      • Benedict Cumberbatch for Vanity Fair
      • “I was so alone, and I owe you so much.”
      • [gallery]Listen, what I said before, John, I meant...
      • tamaraneanprincessofgallifrey:marta-sherlock:That ...
      • [gallery]THIS CAST
      • asianobsessed:Do you ever start writing a message ...
      • No title
      • No title
      • [gallery]John Watson + series one
      • [gallery]he’s still here…
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]The Woman and The Consulting Detective.
      • [gallery]merlin meme: one male character↳ arthur p...
      • frenums:haha h oh wow
      • No title
      • [gallery]courtmagician:"Um. Myself and Colin have ...
      • [gallery]crowcrow:ON TUMBLR WE ARE REQUIRED TO POS...
      • No title
      • No title
      • [gallery]brolinskeep:(x & x)
      • shout-outomylostboys:so i was in history class and...
      • [gallery]
      • highmiranda:does anyone else find it immensely com...
      • we all hated him.
      • courtmagician:
      • [gallery]
      • fairy-fighter:when someone brings up something ur ...
      • simplyenigma:averypottermormon:thekingstemptress:m...
      • [gallery]
      • Just a point I remembered to make for anyone not i...
      • [gallery]Infinite moments when Arthur touches Merl...
      • No title
      • ronaldkn0x:if u knew me in middle school im sorry
      • ticktoast:i have calculus homework but i drew spac...
      • You’ll stay with me? / Until the very end.
      • "In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the desti...
      • [gallery]chosenofashurha:ladyavenal:madlori:so-wea...
      • babyferaligator:when will my reflection showwho i ...
      • arc-anum:All the blogs I follow appear to know eac...
      • [gallery]
      • trekintothedarkness:every time anyone refers to Ro...
      • wantanarmydoctor:The difference between iPhone 4 a...
      • [gallery]rweaselys:the first line of each Harry Po...
      • [gallery]EVERYDAY
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]falloffsherlock:amygloriouspond:∞ Scenes ...
      • No title
      • graceebooks:can we talk about the involuntary full...
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]carryonmyrenegade:Oh yeah, he’s perfect.J...
      • Inhaling Autumn’s Breath by Emjayelle↳ Arthur Pend...
      • [gallery]he-is-lightning-in-a-bottle:jensens14thfr...
      • attackonsociallife:There is a point when your OTP ...
      • superwholocked221b:mistermisterashley:daughterofdo...
      • [gallery]corneliapornelia:John’s reactions to Sher...
      • [gallery]
      • Things that happened before Season 3:
      • [gallery]deducemysoul:I made myself sad
      • [gallery]Why do we love Merthur ?ϟ Merlin dedicati...
      • 10/∞ favourite Merlin lines
      • [gallery]
      • unfaggy:teacher: you will be working in groupsme: 
      • ireallyshouldbedrawing:inktober 2/31 : A giant man...
      • Reblog if you should be doing something that ISN'T...
      • Reblog If You Like To Write
      • [gallery]farakadabra:I totally forgot to upload th...
      • [gallery]I’m taking a ride with my best friend
      • [gallery]Some far away, some search for gold Some ...
      • deanpendragon:part six (FINAL CHAPTER) of: a moder...
      • [gallery]corpsereviver2:tiger-in-the-flightdeck:i-...
      • [gallery]Behold, Empire’s top 50 sexiest men of 2013.
      • thepotterwholockian:evillisa:digitintheremisterspo...
      • iamshanesbitch:northern-downpour-97:This kid said ...
      • [gallery]smangtheterrible: #h’ES BLUSHING
      • [gallery]bowtiesarecool4:lunapics:theshells:I can’...
      • [gallery]sherlockspeare:I like his body. I just lo...
      • snacksidents:i specialize in wearing different var...
      • [gallery]bennybatch:le-le-lestrade:elementarysherl...
      • [gallery]thepotterwholockian:"Every Holmes must ha...
      • [gallery]
      • photosynthelys:do you ever just want someone to co...
      • There comes a point where you just go, ‘Ultimately...
      • [gallery]Just taking a ball for a walkies [x]
      • [gallery]fishingboatproceeds:thebackofjohngreenshe...
      • wowstars:So are we just going to ignore that the B...
      • [gallery]frozenmusings:aznzanzwi:xybutt:ditzystars...
      • [gallery]What kind of cake would you be? (x)
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]“Arthur is a thoroughbred little braggart...
      • [gallery]myfoolisheart:we’ve probably been on a si...
      • hiscoldcoffee:foreverstumped:k-auhale:So I have be...
      • [gallery]
      • shinykari:onceuponabopper:Reblog if you’ve ever wa...
      • half my dash: god fucking damn it americahalf my d...
      • acutelesbian:I can never tell if I’m the biggest a...
      • No title
      • internetexplorers:i will step on every crunchy lea...
      • [gallery]cumbersomelovelybatch:Thank you for this
      • theboywhocried-dean:hemostcertainlywillnot:#EVERYB...
      • mcwithaminthetardis:bitchwhoyoukiddin:taleoftwowin...
      • dontkillchic:velvvetreceipts:thekatediary:tiny lit...
      • [gallery]
      • [gallery]tobinismyqueen:saucefactory:lunsfuhd:When...
      • anael-seiyoku:If there’s an unpopular pairing in a...
      • pansexualpagan:A few years ago I never would have ...
      • frodosweetstuff:br0-harry:full sizeTHIS IS POSSIBL...
      • No title
      • [gallery]confusedandcontained:sing4thedeaf:norwegi...
      • game of thrones: hiatusspn: hiatushannibal: hiatus...
      • prezidentobama:All of america ended before season ...
      • [gallery]
      • breadmaakesyoufat:dontyoulovemebaby:breadmaakesyou...
    • ►  September (401)
    • ►  August (633)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)

Looking for something?

Polyvore

Find me on Polyvore
Picture Window theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.