That’s it. The tempest has let the curtain fall for the last time and the show is over. And now that it has come to an end I would like to give an ENOURMOUS THANK YOU to every person who has so generously shared their pictures, reports, reviews, impressions or just their excitement about this project. Every one of you have made these past four months so special, and something we’ve all shared after Merlin ended.
I’ve had the chance to see the play three times and I’ve enjoyed every minute of those nine hours I’ve spent at The Globe as you only do when you know you’re living something unique and special, something that won’t happen anymore.
That’s the magic of theatre. You share something unique with the actors for just three hours and it will never happen again the same way. This magic even more evident at The Globe, which is such a special place. There, you really take part in the experience and become part of the show.
Going to The Globe to see some Shakespeare has always been one of my dreams, and doing it with Colin on the stage has just been a dream come true. I would like to THANK COLIN TOO for being not just an awesome actor who never fails to impress me and gets better day by day, but for giving us so much of himself on stage and every day at stage door for four months, always a smile on his face, even if it’s not always easy to him. His kindness and generosity are a gift for his fans, and his amazing talent would keep us entertained for long years to come. We are that lucky!
And that’s all! The final curtain has fallen but I’m sure another one will raise soon, another adventure for us, another path to follow. So, don’t be sad (nostalgic is allowed thought) and be glad for these months we’ve had and this beautiful thing we’ve shared. It’s been a joy and a pleasure sharing this with all of you.
————————————————————————————————
A little reminder if you want to revisit The Tempest reviews, or what happened the day you went to see the show or you’re just looking for a pic you missed I have the Masterpost of all things The Tempest here: http://worthyourtears.tumblr.com/ttmasterpost
(It’ll still be updated with news on the dvd or any other tempest related news we might have)
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Thursday, August 22, 2013
[gallery]
Labels:
Gallery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment