Is it just me, or does this happen to anyone else too?
It seems like every time I'm supposed to be saving my money, and only buying things for other people or that are absolutely necessary, every single thing I see looks perfect and I just want everything I see. This is unhealthy, right?
Saving money = rose colored glasses--for me at least. I'm pretty sure that if I saw a giant sweater with reindeer antlers, christmas lights, and pom-pom balls on it, I would buy it.
Gah!
So I went to the Naval Exchange yesterday (For those of you not familiar with this, it's basically just a giant store with pretty much everything in it at discounted prices for military/Navy families) and I just was shopping for my pretty much immediate family.
But I went into the makeup/fragrance section to find the Calvin Klein perfume and Bare Minerals foundation, which by the way, they were out of the shade my step-sister needs, so... boo. And I've been watching a ton of beauty videos on youtube recently.
i.e.
leighannsays
arose186
grav3yardgirl
AllThatGlitters21
MsBrittanybrat
and
eleventhgorgeous
I love them all so much... just saying.
Anyway, I've been accumulating a giant product list of things I want to try (though it didn't make my last blog post) from their videos, but I haven't been able to get to Ulta lately, and I haven't found the Benefit brand anywhere. So I walk into this giant cosmetics section, and there are these ENORMOUS shelves of Smashbox, Benefit, Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals... I was in cosmetic love. Would that be lust?
So you can imagine how hard it was for me to control this crazy, seasonal impulse buying disease.
Do you guys have any crazy Christmas shopping quirks? Tell me about them, because man, I would love to feel a little less crazy!
Youtube: www.youtube.com/sarahnova52844
Polyvore: www.summerlove-sarah.polyvore.com
xx
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment